Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What benefits do members have?
• Receive updates on DBCS happenings
• Join our events/seminars/workshops at discounted rates
• Earn points for every event/activity you participate in
• Enjoy networking opportunities within the design community
• Be listed on DBCS website for the industry, enterprises and the general public
• Be linked up with government agencies, local and international enterprises, design associations
• Take advantage of business opportunities between the design and business communities
• Be invited to participate on different platforms such as local and international trade missions,
seminars, conferences for business networking and trade opportunities
• Raise your public proﬁle and gain recognition through awards and events
A: Kindly proceed here to sign up as an individual member. For Corporate, Education Institutions and Trade Associations & Chambers, kindly ﬁll up the application form.
3. Who can apply for a membership?
A: Companies, institutions and individuals who are in the Design Industry or associated industries are welcome to join us as members.
4. What are the levels of membership available?
A: There are two tiers of membership:
Tier 1: Aspirer
To upgrade: Accumulate sufﬁcient points over a 12-month period to qualify
Tier 2: Advocate
To maintain: Accumulate sufﬁcient points over a 12-month period to qualify
5. How long does it take for my application to be processed?
A: 1-2 weeks from date of application received by DBCS.
6. What are the membership fees?
A: Our individual membership is FREE.
7. Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership?
A: Questions about membership should be directed to email@example.com
8. I want to grow the community & refer a friend!
A: Click here and be rewarded after a successful* referral!